John, thank you!

You are correct, not sure what I was thinking.. Geode 1.9.x IS used by SDG 2.2

On 9/20/19 1:11 PM, John Blum wrote:
Correction to *Udo's* comments!

SDG Moore/2.2 is based on Apache Geode 1.9, NOT SDG Lovelace/2.1 (which is
based on Apache Geode 1.6).

You can review the version compatibility matrix beginning with SBDG, here (
https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-boot-data-geode/wiki/Spring-Boot-for-Apache-Geode-and-Pivotal-GemFire-Version-Compatibility-Matrix
).