If you are wondering how this relates to the geode-log4j work that Kirk
did, the following diagram might help. Basically, he made a geode-log4j
module that makes log4j-core optional. This geode-logging module allows the
use of some of our log4j wrapper classes from modules other than geode-core.

[image: image.png]