Hi Dick-

Thanks for the reminder on an important topic.

On quick review of *Nick's* proposal, which I like (well done), I would
only add that if a patch release is cut (e.g. 1.9.1, 1.9.2) that
dependencies be reviewed for updated patch releases as well.

While different patch versions of dependency major.minor version SHOULD NOT
cause issues, it is also a nice thing to do since critical bugs, or CVEs,
may be resolved in a patch release of a dependency.

Cheers,
John

--
-John