I'm a -1 on this one, for the time being, sorry.  I ran native client
integration tests against it on my dev workstation and am seeing an
inordinate number of failures.  It's gonna take me some time to understand
what's going on, but I'll update everyone shortly as to whether I think we
have a real issue.

Thanks,

Blake