Jinmei, it's answered in the third email in this chain. Aaron asked the
same question. [the process won't take more than 30 min, also its good to
confirm that the revert won't turn the pipeline red]
I am more worried that how a commit that made the pipeline red made it into
the codebase.

Regards
Naba