Hi geode dev,
we have some questions regarding gateway senders and gateway sender queue.

  *   During testing we have observed, different behavior in parallel and
serial gateway senders. In case we manually stop, than start gateway senders,
for parallel gateway senders, queue is purged, but for serial gateway senders
this is not the case. Is this normal behavior or bug?
  *   What happens with the queues when whole cluster is stopped and later
started (In our tests with persistent queues, the events are kept)?
  *   Could we add extra option in gfsh command  "start gateway sender" that
allows to control queues reset (for instance --cleanQueues)?

Thanks,
Mario