Hi Udo,

I disagree. I believe the currently published best practice is to use
RegionFactory. As a part of the work I have been doing,  I have been migrating
code from the AttributesFactory pattern to the RegionFactory pattern. To
support that, I believe a copy constructor for RegionFactory is necessary. And
thus a createRegionFactory

Hence my changes.

Thanks,
Mark