I am not a PMC member, but my vote is a -0…

I found no new functional issues after running 1.11.0.RC4 though a battery of
acceptance tests, but I am concerned whether changes in performance since the
1.10 release have been adequately explained.

It looks like the Benchmark
<https://concourse.apachegeode-ci.info/teams/main/pipelines/apache-release-1-11-0-main/jobs/Benchmark/builds/11>
 job in the release pipeline has failed for the last 4 runs.  At various times
it has flagged PartitionedGet, PartitionedPutAllLong,
PartitionedFunctionExecution, PartitionedNonIndexedQuery, and
ReplicatedPutAllBenchmark (2x), but there is no discernible pattern, so maybe
this is random noise?  Can anybody familiar with these benchmarks confirm
whether these results are ok to ignore?  I believe some work has been done on
develop to make the benchmark infrastructure provide more consistent results.
I don’t necessarily think we need to back port all of those fixes to
release/1.11, if someone can confirm that the Benchmark improvements on develop
since Nov 2 were primarily infrastructural (as opposed to fixing actual
performance issues in the product).

-Owen

>>> https://github.com/apache/geode/tree/rel/v1.11.0.RC4
>>> https://github.com/apache/geode-examples/tree/rel/v1.11.0.RC4