In October we agreed to require at least 1 reviewer and 4 passing PR checks
before a PR can be merged.  Now that we’re tried it for a few months, do we
like it?

I saw some strong opinions on the dev list recently:

> Changes to the infrastructure to flat out prevent things that should be self
> policing is annoying. This PR review lock we have had already cost us
> valuable time waiting for PR pipelines to pass that have no relevance to the
> commit, like CI work. I hate to see process enforced that keeps us from
> getting work done when necessary.

and

> I think we're getting more and more bureaucratic in our process and that it
> stifles productivity.  I was recently forced to spend three days fixing tests
> in which I had changed an import statement before they would pass stress
> testing.  I'm glad the tests now pass reliably but I was very frustrated by
> the process.

Just wondering if others feel the same way.  Is it time to make some changes?

-Owen