Thanks Mark for getting 1.11.0 shipped & sending out this reminder!  Anthony
and I will volunteer this time around.

Bumping dependencies helps ensure Geode is using the most secure and reliable
libraries, but nevertheless, this type of change can sometimes have unobvious
side-effects that take some time to uncover.  With only a month left before we
are scheduled to cut our release/1.12 branch, we already need to start thinking
about stabilizing develop.

We have split the updates into two PRs for now:

“Easy" ones: #4537 <https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/4537>
Trickier ones: #4542 <https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/4542>

Some PR checks are still failing on the 2nd PR.  Any review comments are
appreciated.  Hopefully we can get one or both merged soon.