Hi geode-dev,

We have executed some traffic against Geode servers with time-based statistics
enabled and disabled and we didn't see any performance difference.
The documentation says:

If you need time-based statistics, enable that. Time-based statistics require
statistics sampling and archival. Example:

statistic-sampling-enabled=true
statistic-archive-file=myStatisticsArchiveFile.gfs
enable-time-statistics=true

Note: Time-based statistics can impact system performance and is not
recommended for production environments.

Do you know on which part this note referring to?

Also we tried to enable time statistics on geode native but without success.

We change in geode.properties file this parameter to true but didn't get any
additional statistics in statistics archive file.

Do we need also to change something else to enable it or this is not working
for geode-native?

BR,

Mario