> On Jan 21, 2020, at 1:24 PM, Nabarun Nag <n...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Suggestion:
> - Instead, can we create a new class that contains the memberID and
> ServerLocation and that new class object is added as a key in the
> connectionMap.

I poked around a bit in this code and the ServerLocation is also in the
LoadHolder class so we can simplify this even more by just using the member ID
as the key in all these maps. When we need the ServerLocation we can get that
from the LoadHolder.

The addServer call comes from a caller that has the CacheServerProfile, which
has the member ID. The updateLoad caller is a DistributedMessage which has a
sender member that is the member ID. Lastly, removeServer caller has a
CacheServerProfile as well we can again get the member ID.

-Jake