Currently, StressNewTest will turn green WITHOUT RUNNING ANY TESTS if it thinks
(often wrongly) that more than 25 test files were touched.

This is both dishonest (it can give a false green) AND totally unnecessary
(concourse already applies a timeout to StressNewTest, currently set at 6
hours, so there is no reason not to at least try to run all changed tests, they
may easily complete in under 6 hours even if many files).

*** I PROPOSE that we should remove this 25-file-free-pass loophole. ***

As always, if anyone is having trouble getting their PR to pass StressNew,
please bring it up on the dev list and we can discuss the appropriate solution
on a case-by-case basis (e.g. increasing timeout, fixing the logic that
identifies changes test files, splitting into multiple PRs, etc).