Hello Dev list,

I'd like to include a fix for GEODE-7763 in release 1.12.0.
The change removes the call to exportValue, preventing a serialization,
when no clients are waiting for the specific event.
The reason why I think it should be in the release is that we noticed a
negative effect on performance for a specific use case, in 1.12 from a
change that made us more "consistent" in that use case.  This change
doesn't modify the fix much, but does bring performance back inline (if not
better) than before.

The sha is b4c3e9413f0008635b0a0c9116c96147d1e4ceec

Thanks,
-Jason