With this PR, it would be possible to identify servers running with the
> same ip and port, because now they will be identified by member id. But
> Bruce realized that it could be a problem if two servers are running in the
> same JVM, as they will share the same member id. It seems its very unlikely
> that people are doing it, but its not explicitly prohibited.

What is going to happen if a user does set things up this way? The things I
can think of are:

1. When a connection to one of the cache server fails, the client will
close all of the connections to both. But this doesn't seem like a bad
outcome, since it's likely the whole server crashed anyway.
2. Pings might not reach the correct server - but it looks like we have a
single ClientHealthMonitor for the server process anyway? So I think the
pings are getting to the right place.

If there aren't any other negative outcomes, I think it's ok to proceed
with the current solution. But I'd also be ok going to ip+port+id.

I also agree that this use case of a single pool connecting to multiple
cache servers in the same process doesn't make much sense.

-Dan