Thanks. My goal is actually to help increase the size and reach of the Geode
community with a place to post blogs, videos, and other collateral featuring
best practices, tutorials, use cases, and the like.   The current Geode site
infrastructure doesn't seem well-suited to that.  I'm thinking of something
like what CouchDB did.  They have the official Apache site for the project, and
a separate site hosted on wordpress (blog.couchdb.com) for promotional
activities.  That way they can conform to ASF website practices for the project
site while having a useful marketing site.

I have marketing funds available for this type of work (that I need to use up
soon-ish).  I just need the buy in and approval of the Geode community to
submit an SOW to the purchasing system.  What do you think is the best way to
proceed?

I can also fund a refresh of the project site in parallel, but I want to tread
lightly as that's your thing.   So I will look to the community for guidance as
to what you'd like to see improved on the main project site.

Best regards,
Bob