Hey Ya’ll,

We have a new API going into 1.13 that has an inconsistency I want to address
before we are stuck with it. The class SniSocketFactory should be renamed
SniProxySocketFactory. The class in question produces objects of type
SniProxySocket. An "SNI socket" isn’t a thing but an SNI proxy is a thing. The
factory class that produces proxy socket factories (yes a meta factory)
ProxySocketFactories uses the “ProxySocket” name as well. It fells very
inconsistent with all the other classes that make up with API for
SniSocketFactory to not have a proxy in it and be called SniProxySocketFactory.

To be very clear, this API has not made it out of development yet but is in the
1.13 release branch. Can I get a few thumbs up to open an ticket and pick it
into the 1.13 release branch before it goes out?

Thanks,
Jake