Given that this job takes less than 10 minutes to run, pass or fail, I
don't see it adding any additional friction to the PR process in terms of
having to wait for things to finish. I am curious if there are any
circumstances we could envisage where skipping or bypassing this check
would be warranted though, and what the procedure would be in those cases.
For example, how would it handle the removal of a deprecated method from an
API? It's not something that happens often, but it will happen eventually
(I would hope).