Hello friends,

Just recently I’ve noticed a couple of PRs submitted that were intended to
revert flaky or suspected commits. Initially, these PRs were simply marked as
‘Revert’ without any further detail. I’m not sure if there was any additional
out-of-band communication but I would like to request that that if you’re
submitting a reversion you do the courtesy of providing additional details as
to why the commit is being reverted. That way it is also obvious to others, who
may not be aware of additional communication, what the reason is.

Thank you.
--Jens