Hi geode-dev,

I have a question about CQ(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-8293).
If we run CQ it register cq on one of the servers(setPoolSubscriptionRedundancy
is 1) and increment activeCQCount.
As I understand then it processInputBuffer to another server and there is
deserialization of the message. In case if opType is REGISTER_CQ or
SET_CQ_STATE it will call readCq from CqServiceProvider, at the end calls empty
contructor ServerCQImpl which is used for deserialization.

The problem is when we close CQ then it has ServerCqImpl reference on both
servers, close them, and decrement on both of them. In that case we have
negative value of activeCQCount in show metrics command.

Does anyone knows how to get in close method which is the primary and only
decrement on it?
Any advice is welcome!

BR,
Mario