Hi everyone,

TL;DR: Let's discuss 1.14 once 1.13 is out.

If we stick to our cadence of cutting a release every 3 months and shipping
it 1 month later, 1.14 is due to be cut two weeks from today. However, we
haven't shipped 1.13 yet and are still struggling with some issues.

I suggest that we postpone cutting the 1.14 release till we've actually
shipped 1.13. Once we've shipped 1.13, we should have another conversation
about timing of 1.14. I know the 1.13 release has been taxing on many
people in our community and we might want to consider giving ourselves a
little bit of a gap between releases.