+🍒

I reviewed this fix and it looks good to me.  The previous logic of locking
gfsh to only work with the same minor version of the server needlessly makes
upgrades a pain, and is unnecessary as most gfsh commands have not changed in
recent releases, so only erroring when there is a real incompatibility is a
welcome step forward, thanks for doing this!