Hi geode-dev,

We have a system with two servers and a few regions. One region is persistent
and other are not but they are colocated with this persistent region.
After servers restart on some region we can see that they don't have any bucket.
gfsh>show metrics --member=server-1 --region=/region1 --categories=partition
Metrics for region:/region1 On Member server-1

Category  |            Metric            | Value
--------- | ---------------------------- | -----
partition | putLocalRate                 | 0.0
          | putRemoteRate                | 0.0
          | putRemoteLatency             | 0
          | putRemoteAvgLatency          | 0
          | bucketCount                  | 0
          | primaryBucketCount           | 0
          | configuredRedundancy         | 1
          | actualRedundancy             | 0
          | numBucketsWithoutRedundancy  | 113
          | totalBucketSize              | 0

gfsh>show metrics --member=server-0 --region=/region1 --categories=partition
Metrics for region:/region1 On Member server-0

Category  |            Metric            | Value
--------- | ---------------------------- | -----
partition | putLocalRate                 | 0.0
          | putRemoteRate                | 0.0
          | putRemoteLatency             | 0
          | putRemoteAvgLatency          | 0
          | bucketCount                  | 113
          | primaryBucketCount           | 56
          | configuredRedundancy         | 1
          | actualRedundancy             | 0
          | numBucketsWithoutRedundancy  | 113
          | totalBucketSize              | 0

The persistent region is ok, but some of these colocated regions has this
issue. We also wait some time, but it doesn't change.

Does anyone have some idea about this problem, what causing the issue?
The issue can be easily reproduced with two locators, two servers, one
persistent region and few non-persistent regions colocated with persistent one.
After restart both servers and try to do show metrics command you will got this
issue for some regions.

BR,
Mario