Hello fellow Devs,

This is really more of a ‘heads-up’ message.

Some of our test code is codified in abstract classes that are then extended by
other classes which, perhaps, do specialized set up or whatever. (The Redis
team does this where we run the same tests against both native Redis and the
Geode Redis implementation). A problem with this is that making a change to the
actual test (in an abstract class) does not result in the classes being run by
StressNewTest.

To that end I have a PR which will discover (and run) any subclasses of changed
tests as part of StressNewTest. (https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/5601).

As an example, If I make a change to AbstractInfoIntegrationTest, StressNewTest
will now run InfoIntegrationTest and InfoNativeRedisIntegrationTest.

Since we’re potentially going to run more tests, I’ve increased the maximum
changed test threshold from 25 files/classes to 35. The overall timeout for the
CI job has been increased from 6 to 10 hours.

Let me know if you have any concerns regarding this change, otherwise I’ll be
putting it into effect in the next day or so.

Thanks
--Jens