How about we make this a recommendation rather than a rule?

I'd like to also recommend that contributors consider prefixing the PR
title with "DRAFT: " while it is in draft. This just makes it easier to see
at a glance that it's a draft. When I change the PR to "ready for review" I
edit the title to remove "DRAFT: ".