+1 for cutting. My team has nothing we intend to put out in 1.15.
________________________________
From: Anilkumar Gingade <aging...@vmware.com>
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2022 9:00:09 AM
To: dev@geode.apache.org <dev@geode.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Proposal: Cutting 1.15 Release branch Tuesday, 25 January

>  and remaining work is on processing release-blocker bugs.
Is there estimation on when this will be done?

> will allow new work to proceed
Before taking on new work; release work/issues should be prioritized; unless
there are resources available to get the work started (apart from working on
release issues).

If the release blocker issues are down to 1 or 2; and there is a good
understanding on when these will be fixed/merged then it will be good idea to
cut a release branch.

-Anil

On 1/20/22, 5:43 PM, "Udo Kohlmeyer" <u...@vmware.com> wrote:

    +1 on cutting a release on 25 Jan 2022…

    I implore all community members, that if you have a feature that has not
met the 25 Jan 2022 deadline, to not try and add it post the deadline. This
will help in the final stabilization phase of the release.

    --Udo

    From: Raymond Ingles <ring...@vmware.com>
    Date: Friday, January 21, 2022 at 9:18 AM
    To: dev@geode.apache.org <dev@geode.apache.org>
    Hello Geode Dev Community,

    We have a proposal to cut the 1.15 release branch this coming Tuesday, the
25th of January, 2022. At this point it seems that development is
feature-complete, and remaining work is on processing release-blocker bugs.
Cutting the branch will allow new work to proceed without delaying the release.

    Absent significant objections, the branch will be cut at some point that
day.