Dear Geode Developers,

As you know, the Apache Software Foundation really cares about our users'
security, and protects them by defining sensible release and security
processes. These indirectly also protect our committers, shielding
individuals from personal liability. We also have security committee assist
PMCs with triage and followup. Some of this process is necessarily done in
private; as we practice responsible disclosure.

We are seeing potential security issues are reported privately to the Geode
PMC, but the PMC currently does not have the bandwidth to triage (and, if
necessary, fix and disclose) them.

On behalf of the PMC: would anyone be interested in helping out here? If
so, please contact priv...@geode.apache.org with secur...@apache.org in Cc.

Kind regards,

The ASF Security Team