From: gch...@gmail.com <gch...@gmail.com> on behalf of Greg Chase
<g...@gregchase.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 4:58 PM
To: dev@geode.incubator.apache.org; Nitin Lamba
Cc: u...@geode.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Upcoming Apache Geode Roundtable on 11/17

+ Nitin specifically :)

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 3:59 PM, Amy Welch
<awe...@pivotal.io<mailto:awe...@pivotal.io>> wrote:
Join us for next week's Apache Geode (incubating) Roundtable on November 17th.

We plan a review of what's coming in Apache Geode 1.0 Alpha with
William Markito, Anthony Baker and Swapnil Bawaskar.

A shout out to Nitin Lamba for additional agenda items you'd like to add.

Please join us next week, on Tuesday, November 17th
at:https://pivotalcommunity.adobeconnect.com/clubhouse

11/17 Tuesday, 9:00am PST  UTC-8hours San Francisco, CA (USA)
11/17 Tuesday, 5:00pm GMT  UTC London, England (UK)

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Kind regards,

Amy Welch