Github user upthewaterspout commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-geode/pull/82#issuecomment-176894749

    You changed these to be ./gradle. I don't think that makes sense. Either
someone is using the gradle wrapper - './gradlew' - or they are using in
installed copy of gradle, in which case they would do 'gradle" (no ./)

    Dockerfile is script, and it starts by clone the repo. So ./gradlew is the
appropriate thing do there.

    I do wonder how many people will use the source distro vs. just cloning the
repo from github. For most people, ./gradlew is the easiest and correct thing
to do.

---
with INFRA.
---