William pointed out that this will require some work on your part to clean
up your workspace when you pick up these changes.

Git will not automatically remove the gemfire- directories if you have
build artifacts in them. So you can either do a git clean before you pull,
or just rm -rf gemfire-* after you pick up these changes.

You will probably need to regenerate your eclipse/intellij project files
and reimport the projects as well, because now all of the projects are
named geode-.

-Dan