So the report publisher has '**/build/test-results/*.xml,
**/build/test-results-flaky/*.xml' which should work. I am not sure why it
is not picking up the flaky test failures, however, I did update to remove
the space between the two patterns,
'**/build/test-results/*.xml,**/build/test-results-flaky/*.xml'. I hope
that will fix it, as maybe it was trimming the space at the beginning of
the second pattern and using it as is.

I should note I updated both the release and nightly builds, as they have
the same patterns.

--Mark