The javadocs on ConfigurationProperties look fine in the html generated by
gradle, but it doesn't render properly in IntelliJ (some properties have
javadocs that are fine but more complex ones are broken in the IDE). I
think we should prefer having javadocs that are useful both in IDEs and as
html viewed in a browser, and it's fixable (Kevin just looked into this
with me). However, given that it's not borked in the gradle-generated html,
I'm guessing there's no way to automate detecting subtle problems like
this. Anyone else know or have ideas -- like a more sophisticated 3rd party
gradle plugin for javadocs?

-Kirk