Running geode-core:spotlessCheck complains that all of the .java files have format violations

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':geode-core:spotlessJavaCheck'.
> Format violations were found. Run 'gradlew spotlessApply' to fix them.
geode-core\src\jca\java\org\apache\geode\internal\ra\GFConnectionFactoryImpl.java
geode-core\src\jca\java\org\apache\geode\internal\ra\GFConnectionImpl.java
geode-core\src\jca\java\org\apache\geode\internal\ra\spi\JCALocalTransaction.java
geode-core\src\jca\java\org\apache\geode\internal\ra\spi\JCAManagedConnection.java
geode-core\src\jca\java\org\apache\geode\internal\ra\spi\JCAManagedConnectionFactory.java
geode-core\src\jca\java\org\apache\geode\internal\ra\spi\JCAManagedConnectionnMetaData.java
etc.

Until this is fixed I can't validate that the changes I check in conform to the formatting rules.