IIRC, this is a long-standing problem.  I think that issue 155
(http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-155) in jira has a proposed
solution, but I don't know what its current status is.

Peter Lynch

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or
retain it.
If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by return email
and delete the emails.
Thank you.