From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 1:01 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Presentation (new)

Hi all,

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Jean-Marc Spaggiari. I'm an application server user since many
years,
beginning with JRun, and then weblogic, websphere, tomcat, and recently,
JBoss.

I'm a pretty good java developpers, but don't have many many time.

I'm leaving at Montréal (QC-CA).

I just come to subscribe to the mailling list to see if I can help in any
case.
Testing, coding, translating, documenting, and so on.

I'm a Linux (Debian, with 2.6.8.1 kernel) user at home, and a Windows (XP
Pro)
user at work.

Please let me know how can I help you.

Thanks for the project,