On Oct 2, 2004, at 2:44 PM, Dondi Imperial wrote:

I'd like to help out with frontend tools (web and desktop based) for administration and deployment. Who do I get in touch with?

If there is no need or it is too early, for work on this end just ignore this email.

There's always a need if you see one, and it's never too early :)

Take a look at the existing 'debug console' web app, and see what you think needs to be done there. It certainly needs to be de-uglified. Also, I think that there are some people working on other tools - maybe you could start by documenting via a wiki page what's going on?

geir

[EMAIL PROTECTED]