On Nov 3, 2004, at 1:02 PM, Aaron Mulder wrote:

I think the package modules/assembly/target/geronimo-xyz.jar is
basically what we need to distribute, though I guess we want to wait for
Dain to resolve the issue with a hardcoded directory location saved in
the ServerInfo.

        I'm assuming most of the work is in assembling the release notes
and stuff.

If you guys can help cleanup the Jira for creation of the release notes, that would be incredibly helpful. Most the time is spent there.

Here are some instructions:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.geronimo.devel/6459

Additionally, no item should have it's Affects Version and it's Fix Version as the same. We treat Affects Version as "Where the problem exists" and Fix Version as "Where the problem was fixed." The Affects Version should be the release id in which the problem first existed (M1, M2).

The biggest thing is there is typically a lot of scm activity that isn't reflected in our Jira, so people should go through that add items for anything that was checked in but not added to Jira.

-David