Aaron Mulder wrote:
I'm working on the new deployer not the old one. As per the
"proposed deployer syntax" message, this one actually offers a JSR-88
start method while the server is not running, which equates to updating
the config list to include the module. I'd rather not start the server to do that... Also, the bulk of the feedback on the thread before that was that having two tools to handle deployment tasks was bad.

Pardon me for being dumb but how can you start a module if the server is down?

I think we may be trying to hard to kludge 88-style operations into a mode that 88 was not intended to support.

--
Jeremy