Bruce,
        Can you state your current opinion and reasoning?  I think that's
more valuable than a vote, at this stage.  I know I'd like to have a
broader discussion to try to agree on the best solution, or at least the
best specific options to propose for a vote.  For example, I think we've
kind of gone past the point where "1 tool" or "2 tools" is a useful vote
-- if two, it's a question of which two and what our goals should be for
each.  If one, again, what do we attempt to support in that one?

Thanks,
        Aaron