Aaron Mulder wrote:

The vote to do a M3 release before ApacheCon was positive. Now the question is when. I know many of us are travelling on Friday. I suggest we prepare the release on Wednesday, so we have a bit of time to look it over before anyone hops on a plane.

I'm not really looking for another vote, just speak up if you have a problem with Wednesday being "the day".

        Hopefully there won't be any trouble getting a stable build for
the M3 release, but if there is, we may need to revert some changes and
ask them to be re-applied after the M3.

So my plan is to continue to work on the release notes and, umm, last-minute features until Wednesday and then get a stable build and capture a "modules/assembly/target/geronimo-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar" as the official M3 and then change it into a tarball and zip instead of a JAR and sign it and post the release notes and download archives...
David B, if you're bored and want to take charge of this, you're more than welcome to. :)

+1

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","<0G)[EMAIL PROTECTED]&5R\"F9E<G)E=\$\!F<FEI+F-O;0\`\`");'

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo
http://geronimo.apache.org/