Vic,

This is FUD. Looks like you are making this a regular habit
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=110044657800001&r=1&w=2)
Please take it else where (not this mailing list as it is for people
involved in Geronimo development). You are definitely doing a good job
of doing what you are doing on TSS. Please keep it in a neutral forum
where people are looking for your opinions. Am sure folks on this list
are not among them.

thanks,
dims