On Nov 24, 2004, at 12:54 PM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

Dain Sundstrom wrote:
When you going to make that change? I'm working on the GBean code right now, but will be offline Thursday until Sunday Morning.

I've been waiting to see if there is any more input given this is not critical and it does change the API. As I said, I plan to get to it this week. Are you going to finish up your changes before you disappear?

I hope so :) I'm getting close....

Also, I'm a bit curious about the GBeanName interface? For example, I assume we are keeping the concept of pattern matching, but are we keeping the concept that a name contains name/value pairs. I know there is some J2EE deployment code manipulate the name/value pairs to build new object names.

Of course - there is a lot of other stuff that relies on this.

cool

-dain