On May 30, 2005, at 4:49 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

On May 30, 2005, at 11:13 AM, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

On May 29, 2005, at 6:46 PM, Jeff Genender wrote:

-1 on Saturday.

+1 on Sunday.  I get in Sunday.

The only issue on Sunday is that we have "J2EE Licensee Day" that afternoon, and I assume that many doing the J2EE certification work will wish to attend that. I suppose we can shoot for later in the evening...

Considering how useless last year's licensee day was, I don't plan on going. Do they have something interesting planned for this year?

I have no way of knowing. I'd suspect that it's going to be more of the same, with the addition of a riveting discussion about brand and naming changes. Hopefully, there's going to be more detailed discussion of EJB3 as well.

geir

-dain

[EMAIL PROTECTED]