On May 31, 2005, at 7:49 PM, David Blevins wrote:

We are having a lot of great discussion which should continue. I do want to make sure we are getting somewhere, so let's all vote that we at least agree on one form of stability; certification. Probably obvious, but one step toward inching our way to some form of agreement on stability.

VOTE: Certification status is our primary mark of stability at this time.

That doesn't even make sense to me.

"Stability" refers to the rate and degree of change of the codebase, not if it passes a test suite.

-1

geir

Note this is not the multiple choice variety we usually do. Just +1/ +0/-0/-1 the statement above and give your $0.02 on negative votes.

-David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]