On Jun 9, 2005, at 9:10 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

I just ran the servlet tests and then profiled the server after everything undeployed, and we have a huge leak here.

Do you want me to take a crack at getting the servlets and web contexts to unregister on shutdown?

Sure, I won't have time for a while. I'd expect the web app context would be the critical one.

david jencks

-dain

We may not be unregistering some jetty components in the way we are supposed to... investigation == good.

Earlier today I noticed a leak in unregistering ejb web services, which should now be fixed.

thanks
david jencks