We should rename the "Dependencies" 'menu item' in the left nav to something else. My original intention was to note "Sister Projects" - peer projects that we collaborate with - rather than some sort of hierarchy.

I thought about "Sister Projects" (conventional, but bothers me for sexism), rejected "Partner Projects". Maybe "Related Projects"?

Also, I don't want to just put a stream of dependencies, but the major projects that make up Geronimo, like OpenEJB.... What should we add, remove, etc?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]