On Sun, 12 Jun 2005, Jeremy Boynes wrote:
> They are based on the info in the logical data model which for now is
> defined by the relationships in the EJB model and not by the database.
> The architecture allows for the separation of the three models
> (front-end (EJB), logical and back-end (DBMS)) so at some point in the
> future expect this to also include information from all of those models
> not just the front-end one.

        Thanks.  Which leads me to another question:

        When you execute a finder, does Geronimo load all beans related to
the target(s) or no related beans (until appropriate CMR getters are
invoked)?  It seems like there are going to be performance issues either
way, just different ones.  I'm hoping for "no related beans", because
otherwise you have the potential for big graph loads which I think is the
more painful problem of the two.

        I also understand that Gianny is working on some kind of CMP/CMR
load groups, which will solve this -- I guess it can go on the road map
for now.  :)

Thanks,
        Aaron