I am in Monterey right now...I can jump on Tomcat as soon as I get back (unless someone else (David Jencks ;-) ) wants to fix it before then.

Jeff

Aaron Mulder wrote:
The tomcat-builder is getting a test failure in something related to web services.

The openejb/core module is getting a test failure in something related to web services.

Since we just got the "big" web services tests to pass, I assume this means our internal tests haven't kept up with the latest web services code changes. In any case, can someone look at these?

Thanks,
Aaron