+100000000 before we release 1.0 is the exactly when we should be encouraging this type of drastic change. After 1.0 comes out, I doubt we will be able to make these type of changes until 2.0. I think we should review all of our configuration files and make usability/consistency changes before we even consider a 1.0.

-dain