  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

thanks

geir

On Jul 4, 2005, at 8:30 AM, Jain, Rahul wrote:

Hi,

Can you please take me off from the mailing list.

Thanks,
Rahul Jain

-----Original Message-----
From: Geir Magnusson Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 04 July 2005 17:59
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Unified Tomcat/Jetty Plans

On Jul 4, 2005, at 1:34 AM, Aaron Mulder wrote:

    As far as design work goes, we've historically not had the
position of review-then-commit.  I think we're trying to increase the
amount of discussion and planning on the list, but I'm not prepared
to go
to a review-then-commit strategy. Are you? Short of that, yes, let's
talk on the list as we have been, but we also need to be prepared
to make
adjustments to code that's committed as issues are identified.

No, I don't think we're near "review-then-commit" at this time as I
don't see the necessity to slow things down like that.  That said,
Jeremy has a point  - in general if something will affect all users,
we should get into the habit of bringing up for discussion first.
Yeah, we're still early and yeah, things are changing, but there's a
good balance we can find.

geir

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]